A revolution in
Precision soil testing
With LASERAG, agronomy companies can provide soil analysis services that are fast, fluid and precise.
Our LASERAG technology is now being commercialized in many regions of North America, Europe and Africa. By working with local partners, our technology will be made available to agronomic service providers around the world.
Libs: Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy
The technology in soil test analysis that precision agriculture deserves.
- Each sample is analyzed 6,000 times
- No lab manipulation of samples, no chemical products, no human error
- Precise and repeatable
Why choose us for precision soil sampling and analysis?
- Save time at each step, from sampling to preparing VRA files
- Save money on sample shipping costs
- Get access to the most accurate technology in soil testing
- Offer your customers the level of precision they can expect for VRA
Laserag will take part in the Summit on sustainable agriculture in Brazil
The Sustainable Intensification 2016 event will be held on the 25th and 26th of October in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. A multitude …
Laserag technology presented at the 9th International Conference on Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) in France
The 9th International Conference on laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) was held from the 12th to the 16th of September in …
Logiag, regional winner of the 2016 Desjardins Entrepreneur Awards
It is with great pride that Logiag was awarded, for the region of western Quebec and Ontario, the Desjardins Entrepreneur …