Fast, fluid and precise
Providing the precision agriculture industry with a system for soil sampling and analysis that combines the accuracy of lasers, the fluidity of smartphones, and the efficiency of data processing software.
As simple as a cup and a phone
The sampling pattern is uploaded on the user’s smartphone using our SOLID-sampler app. A sample is taken at each sampling point, using our specially designed cup. Our smartphone app allows the user to scan the QR code found on the cover of each cup, saving the exact location of the sample and linking it with the proper farm and field information. That is it! The cups can then be sent to our analysis center.
Libs: Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy
The technology in soil test analysis that precision agriculture deserves.
- Each sample is analyzed 3,000 times
- No lab manipulation of samples, no chemical products, no human error
- Precise and repeatable
Why choose us for precision soil sampling and analysis?
- Save time at each step, from sampling to preparing VRA files
- Save money on sample shipping costs
- Get access to the most accurate technology in soil testing
- Offer your customers the level of precision they can expect for VRA
Available to North America
- The LaserAg system is completely new and is being offered commercially to farmers in Quebec as of this fall (2015).
- Laserag analyses soil at the atomic level and determines the spectral signature of each sample. The spectral signature is universal. This signature is then correlated to regional extraction methods.
Canada’s farm progress show
On June 15 – 17, The country’s Largest Trade Show is a dryland farm technology show that annually attracts 800 …
CNRC researchers to introduce LIBS at SciX2015
On September 28, 2015, researchers from CNRC will be delivering a paper presentation on LIBS (laser induced breakdown spectroscopy) at …
Joe Dales is talking about LaserAg
Read this excellent article about the LaserAg technology written by Joe Dales on farms.com